1. Intellectual Property Notice. Copyright1996-2018 Alcaraz Tocchini LLP. All rights reserved. You may read, copy, download, or otherwise consume original materials found on this website for your personal and non-commercial use, provided that all copies you make of our website materials bear this copyright statement. We do not otherwise grant you or anyone else a license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right in any material described by this website.
2. Entity Status. Alcaraz Tocchini LLP is a limited liability partnership operating and existing under Arizona State law.
3. Third-Party Links. We may provide references (links) on this website to other internet locations. These links are for useful or informative purposes only. We have obtained permission to provide these references, but publishing them does not necessarily constitute an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of any person, information, products, or service found on websites that belong to other people or companies.
4. Privacy Notice. We do not voluntarily share any information that we receive from you when you visit this website. See Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575. However, visiting this site or otherwise consuming site content does not (by itself) create an attorney-client relationship with us in the absence of a separate agreement to do so. We cannot and we do not otherwise treat any information transmitted to us through this website as privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to third parties when and where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
5. Intellectual Property Infringement Claims. We respect the intellectual property of other people, and we ask our site visitors to do the same. We voluntarily observe and comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). See 17 U.S.C. §§ 101, 104, 104A, 108, 112, 114, 117, 701, 512, 1201–1205, and 1301–1332; 28 U.S.C. § 4001 et seq. (as amended). We will consequently process, investigate, and respond to properly-noticed claims of intellectual property infringement that relate to our website material by following the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act's guidelines, as well as those of other applicable intellectual property laws. See 17 U.S.C. § 512. All intellectual-property infringement claims must be directed in writing to our firm's Designated Copyright Agent (DCA):
ALCARAZ TOCCHINI LLP
20 East Thomas Road Suite 2200
Phoenix, Arizona 85012-3133 USA
6. Disclaimer. Resolving legal issues depends upon many factors, including case-to-case factual variations, as well as the ways in which different state, provincial, national, and international bodies apply customs, regulations, written law, and other rules to such matters. People who seek answers or solutions to specific legal questions or problems should consult an attorney who is licensed to dispense legal advice for any matter about which they are concerned, and who is licensed to practice law in the geographical area where such legal questions or problems have arisen. Do not treat any content on this website as legal advice.
Many jurisdictions do not recognize specialization or expertise within the general practice of law. For more information concerning the subject of legal specialization, please contact the licensing authority that regulates the legal profession where you live.
The law may define portions of this website as "Attorney Advertising." We make the following statement in compliance with the ethical rules of our profession that relate to such activity:
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.
7. Opinions. Any opinions contained in this site or our web logs (blogs) are "well-reasoned and insightful . . . [n]eedless to say, they are not [necessarily] those of [Alcaraz Tocchini LLP], its members, or lackeys. Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight." Do not rely on website content, blog posts, or blog comments when making decisions that affect your legal rights. Consult a lawyer for legal advice, not the internet.